Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tim Duncan vs. Joe Crawford next year?

Who next All-Star Saturday night running race against NBA ref. Joe Crawford? vote who again Charles Barkley or Tim Duncan? Tim Duncan did laugh at Joe Crawford and was ejected in third quarter against Dallas Mavs. I remember Charles Barkley vs. Dick Bavetta running race and then hugged and kissed on All-Star Saturday night. Next year will race run against Joe Crawford who player? I choose Tim Duncan!!!! run race against Joe Crawford and then must hug and kiss him!!!!!! LOL!!!! which you vote who Tim Duncan or Barkley will run and kiss Joe Crawford??? lol!!!!



Tim Duncan vs. Joe Crawford next year?nba all star





I feel a shake-up thru-out the whole officiating organization, It has been despicable to say the least. I would not go out on a limb and say it is ":rigged" or what, but the calls are too strict or non-existant. I believe AS A WHOLE that J.C. is a good ref. but he was OUT OF LINE. I do not feel he will be back next year.



Tim Duncan vs. Joe Crawford next year?tickets ,nba teams



Neither because more than likely Crawford will not return next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dogs